Vice President M&A, Shanghai
Basic Responsibilities of the Vice President M&A
- Advisory on international M&A transactions – strategic, financial and operational advisory for Asian and European Clients.
- Independently carrying out all phases of an M&A consulting assignment. Fieldwork, market analysis, target identification, valuations, financial analysis, cost analysis etc.
- Performing industry & company research as well as drafting executive reports on acquisition targets including market position, product portfolio, potential synergies and risks.
- Development of basis for client’s strategy – market analysis, competitor analysis etc.
- Understanding clients needs as well as approaches and advising on various aspects related to M&A.
- Negotiation support and documentation.
- Co-ordination of industry, business and financial due diligence as well as other transaction Support.
- Management of the interface with client team. Coordination of due-diligence process with external resources.
- Recruiting and management of team in China (Consultants, Analysts).
- Design and implementation of business development programmes and deal origination.
- Marketing initiatives (e.g. client presentations, PR, marketing programmes).
Ability to conduct independent strategic thinking and analysis.Very strong intellectual capability. Good negotiator. Initiator and self discipline. Leaderhip skills. Willing to travel (inside Asia and to Europe – especially Germany / Munich).
Work experience required
Min. 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience, thereof min. 3 years relevant company transaction experience with an investment house, consulting firm or industrial company.
Educational background requirements
Strong undergraduate degree. Advanced degree required, MBA from a recognised program preferred.
Fluent Mandarin. Fluent in English for business purposes, both written and spoken.Additional German capabilities desirable, but not required.
Special attractiveness of the offered position
This position is an extraordinary chance for a person with entrepreneurial drive who is willing to perform. The Vice President Shanghai will be able to work independently, will report directly to the MD of consulting division, will learn from an experienced German consulting firm and get international exposure in Asia and Europe. The Shanghai office of MelchersRaffel is located in an attractive area (East Ocean Centre).
Interested Ladies and Gentlemen are asked to e-mail their full application to MelchersRaffel.