Director or Vice President M&A and Investments, Munich
- Advisory on international M&A transactions – strategic, financial and operational advisory for European clients
- Independently leading all phases of an M&A consulting assignment. Fieldwork, market analysis, target identification, valuations, financial analysis, cost analysis etc.
- Performing industry & company research as well as drafting executive reports on acquisition targets including market position, product portfolio, potential synergies and risks
- Understanding clients needs as well as approaches and advising on various aspects related to M&A
- Negotiation support and documentation
- Co-ordination of industry, business and financial due diligence as well as other transaction support
- Management of the interface with client team. Coordination of due-diligence process with external resources
- Management of supporting staff (Associates, Analysts)
- Recruiting of suitable associates
- Target oriented marketing and project acquisition tasks
- Structuring, supervising and exiting co-investments.
Very strong intellectual capability. Good negotiator. Initiator and self discipline. Leaderhip skills.
Work experience required
Relevant transaction experience with an investment house, consulting firm or industrial company.
Educational background requirements
Strong undergraduate degree. Advanced degree required, MBA from a recognised program preferred.
Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
Special attractiveness of the offered position
This position is an extraordinary chance for a person with entrepreneurial drive who is willing to perform and become a partner of our team. The clients of MelchersRaffel are international leading companies. The Munich office of MelchersRaffel is located in an attractive area (City Centre, close to Promenadeplatz).
Interested Ladies and Gentlemen are asked to e-mail their full application to MelchersRaffel Ltd.: