Senior Strategy Consultant, Munich
Basic Responsibilities of the Senior Strategy Consultant
- Advisory on international strategy projects for European clients, mainly with focus on Asia / China
- Independently carrying out all phases of a strategy project like market and competitor analysis, customer analysis, primary research (customer interviews), desk research, development of strategic options and valuation in plan p&l and balance sheet, development and implementation of action plan
- Understanding clients needs as well as approaches and advising on alternative ways to achieve the long-term objectives
- Collaboration with the top management of the clients
- Able to collect relevant industry and economic data and information
- Recruiting and management of supporting staff (Analysts)
- Helping with the company’s business development, as it looks to grow rapidly
- Marketing initiatives (e.g. client presentations, PR, marketing programmes).
Ability to conduct independent strategic thinking and analysis. Very strong intellectual and interpersonal capability. Good negotiator. Initiator and self discipline. Leaderhip skills. Willing to travel (inside Europe and to Asia – especially China).
Work experience required
4-5 years relevant strategy experience with an consulting firm or industrial company.
Educational background requirements
Strong undergraduate degree. Advanced degree required, MBA from a recognised program preferred.
Fluent in German and English for business purposes, both written and spoken.
Special attractiveness of the offered position
This position is an extraordinary chance for a person with entrepreneurial drive who is willing to perform. The Senior Consultant will be able to work independently, will report directly to the MD of consulting division, will learn from an experienced German consulting firm and get international exposure in Asia and Europe. The office of MelchersRaffel is located in an attractive area (City Centre).
Interested Ladies and Gentlemen are asked to e-mail their full application to MelchersRaffel:
hr (at) melchersraffel(dot)com.